We proudly can confirm that our team is passionate and caring. We understand that our people are the key to success of Coastwide Community Care and we are committed to supporting our workforce both personally and professionally. We ensure they are rewarded and recognized for their contribution to boost the name of our company. We always look for caring and motivated carers to join us.
Before you contact us, please check the minimum requirements below for your area of expertise. All carers are required provide the following security checks, qualifications and references.
- A current Police Check
- A current working with Children’s Check.
- A current resume including your qualifications and experience.
- Three recent references (all references are checked).
- All applicants are screened through the Disability Workers Eligibility Scheme.
- Home and Community Care Certificate or equivalent in experience.
- Certificate III or higher in Aged Care or Disability Care
If you are able to undertake personal care and domestic tasks in client’s homes and have the appropriate personal care qualification. You possess good communication skills. You can create positive and caring relationships with older persons. You are respectful, discrete and able to maintain confidentiality we welcome you to apply for the position.
Please send us your CV with cover letter summarizing yourself to us on email@example.com